TESDA Online Program – Filipinos have always valued education, and no matter how difficult it is, we don’t mind finding ways and means in order to send our children to school. Thanks to TESDA, there is now hope for the out of school youth who aspire to pursue education in order to land a lucrative job and have a brighter future.
Today, Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) is already offering online courses that make technical education even more accessible to Filipinos, and all they need is an access to the internet. Not only this is accessible and easily available to the youth who are interested, it is also being offered at a much lesser cost.
So how is the enrollment for the TESDA online programs done? Read on below to find out the steps.
1. Go to the official website of TESDA, and on the home page, go ahead and look for the button that says “Login”. Click this button until you are redirected to the Login page.
2. In the login page, what you will see are the options to login and the link to registration. Because this is your first time and you do not have an account yet, you must click on “Create new account” because this is the account that you will be using to apply for an online course.
3. And then, you will be directed to the Application form page, where you will have to fill out the fields with all your personal information before you will be taken to the next step. Be careful when filling out this part and make sure that the information you provide are true and correct.
4. If the registration is successful, you will then receive a confirmation from TESDA through the email address you have provided. You will also be asked to verify the email by clicking on a link provided in the same message.
5. Now that you have registered for the website, you may now use your username and password to officially log in. As soon as logged in, you will be taken to the page where you will see the courses being offered. You must click the first module that you will see and click the button that says “Enroll me” on the left side. You will be asked for a confirmation and after confirming, you are officially enrolled to that online course.