Being an office employee means you have SSS, Pagibig, and Philhealth. The contributions are from your salary and some from your employer but how can you be sure if your employer is remitting to these said agencies?
You might say that you can’t know for sure but you’re wrong on that because there are ways in which you can check if your employer is remitting to SSS, Pagibig, and Philhealth for you.
You can follow these simple steps so that you can find out if your employer is telling the truth and sending your hard-earned money to where it should be so you can use for future use. Some of the benefits of having remittances to these agencies are getting different kinds of loans, retirement lump sum, pension plans, medical plans, housing loans, etc. that’s why you shouldn’t take it for granted.
Checking your remittances will allow you to know for sure if your employer is sending your contributions and aside from that, you won’t have any problems in the future when you need to use your benefits.
5 Sure Ways to Check for Your Pag-IBIG Contributions
If you’re a Pagibig member, you can try any of these five things;
- Call Pagibig 24/7 Hotline (724 4244)
- Email their office at firstname.lastname@example.org and inquire about your contributions
- Talk to a Pagibig chat support from their website
- Message their Facebook page @PagIBIGFundOfficialPage
- Inquire in person at your nearest Pagibig branch
Requirements when checking your contributions at Pagibig;
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- The name of your past and present employers (employment record)
2 Simple Ways You Can Check Your Philhealth Contributions
Through Online Member Inquiry Facility
Verifying your Philhealth contributions online is easy. You just need to go to their website and register to be have an online member account. After you have registered, fill up their online account registration form by putting your basic information like name, date of birth, etc. There will be a security question for you to answer then you’ll need to type a security code. After that, you can click submit. An account activation will be sent to your email. You need to click the link on that account activation email. The email will be sent from their Philhealth Member Information System.
You can then verify your contributions when your online account is activated. Follow these steps.
- Visit the Philhealth website
- Look for the Member Inquiry Facility button and enter your pin and password
- Answer their security question
- Once you see the Member Static Information page, click on the Premium Contributions button and you will see your member details
What you’ll see in the Premium Contribution page.
- The summary of you contributions which consists of the total of all your shares and your employer’s shares plus the all the number of your monthly payments
- The history of your payment contribution which shows all your monthly contributions and payments since you became a member of Philhealth
Inquire through their Interactive Voice Response System or IVRS. This is a 24/7 system of Philhealth where member can call and ask for their contribution status and all concerns related to their member account.
- Dial 441 7442 and a voice prompt will give you instructions that you should follow
*Remember to have your ID with you when you call so you can answer questions regarding your query.
Check Your SSS Contributions through 3 Easy Ways
By Going to My.SSS Website
- Access MySSS.Website and create an online account
- Once you have an online account, you now have a User ID and password which you’ll use when checking for your contributions
- Log in to your MySSS account and look for the E-SERVICES button
- There’s a drop down menu and you have to click it and choose Inquiry
- Inquiry will take you to the Member Inquiry page
- Click on Member Info then look for Actual Premiums and click it
- A page will appear showing all your SSS member history
- Using your cellphone, send a Text-SSS SMS to 2600
- Follow this format; SSS<space>REG<space>10-digit SSS number<space>MM/DD/YYYY
- You’ll get a 4-digit pin from the reply and you can use this every time you send TEXT-SSS a query
- Follow this format to find out about your contributions SSS<space>Contributions<space>10-digit SSS number<space>4-digit pin
Inquire in Person at Your Nearest SSS Office
- Go to the main office or the nearest branch of SSS and ask for verification of your contributions. Setting an appointment at My.SSS if you’re pressed for time can be helpful
There you have it! These are the ways you can check if your employer is remitting part of your salary to SSS, Pagibig or Philhealth. It’s advisable that you verify your contributions every now and then to make sure that your money is going to the right agency so you can use it for loans and when you retire. You wouldn’t want to find out later when it’s already too late that the money you worked hard for has gone to waste so be vigilant and just check to make sure. After all, it’s your right to check up on your contributions.